In addition to developed residential and commercial properties, the experts at Pinnacle Realty also assist buyers and sellers of land for development. Our brokers have extensive knowledge of the area because we live and work here. That means that we know the area and are well-suited to advise you in your purchase or sale.
- Is there any existing infrastructure in place, like roads, utilities, and sewer or septic systems?
- If not, are there any existing ordinances that limit what you can build?
- Is the property zoned for residential or commercial construction? How do I get a property re-zoned?
- How big is the footprint of my property? Does the land I’m considering best match that footprint?
- What kind of financing do I need to acquire land for development, and what are the risks involved?
With sellers, the brokers at Pinnacle Realty will help create a marketing plan for your land and work to bring your plot exposure to interested and qualified buyers. As with buyers, we help you assess infrastructure and zoning issues so that we can attract buyers who see the value in your property. This helps ensure that while the buyer is satisfied, your investment remains profitable for you.